Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm Back

A lot diffculty happened few days ago. I've got fever and my laptop had a slight problems. The internal fans malfunctioned and took me few days to find a spare part. (I'm kind of DIY guy.)

Nationwide, the hottest issue are various assault to few churchs and surau. And brat from Aswara try to made a joke out of it and he'd got it.

In football world, my focus on 2 of my favourite teams. Selangor won Charity Cup by beating Negri Sembilan 2-1 at Paroi. United dropped another 2 precious point by drew with Brum 1-1. Numbers of Premier League matches in England was postponed due to bad weather.

Worldwide, an earthquake in Haiti and brutal terrorist atrack in Angola.

Not a good week for me, and i think for anybody else.

3 comments:

  1. ive followed a lot of blogger (friends n stranger). the key things are, u always need to put fresh, original n new stuff. n dun forget to keep updating. i saw a little here.

    but i believe this blog are new n u are good writer (in bahasa particularly). keep your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mungkin segala apa yg berlaku,ada hikmahnya.Apa yg penting, sebagai hamba, kita wajib tulus dgn Allah dan telus sesama Insan..

    ReplyDelete