Monday, June 28, 2010

World Cup 2010 - Day 17


Day 17: The World Cup Begins Now

The best 16 from 32 finalist. From 4 matches to date, there are 15 goals yielded. That are so impressive because normally teams will be more cagey in knock out phase. Hopefully this trend will be continue.

My favourite team England are out, though I'll not losing any sleep on that. Yes, there are few dissatisfaction about the goal line incident, but certainly Germany are the better outfit. My other favourites, Mexico and South Korean also shown tickets back. On positive notes, there will longer summer recuperation for Uniteds World Cup star. Rooney, Carrick, Hernandez, Park, Vidic, and Evra, plus already injured Ferdinand and Nani.

My favourite teams (I'm not a fan though) at this moment :Portugal and Netherland. And hopefully  the Japanese and the Chilean will do well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment