Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Social Network [2010]


I never a big fan of Facebook. I signed up similar social network account prior Facebook existance (MySpace, Friendster, High 5, etc), never really hook on it. all my accounts out -dated (or closed), I only use it if someone out there asking for it (they want to send new info, chatting, etc). But as a former student Computer Science and was majored in Software Engineering, certainly I've been exploring this kind of stuff. Facebook for me still the coolest and friendliest compare to the others and certainly most widely use.

So, film about creation of Facebook certainly will make a huge interest to me. Since I'm no longer cinema -goer these days, I was patiently wait for 'the copy' released.

This film based on 'true' story of Mark Zuckrberg, a founder of Facebook. How the idea sparked, friends and enemy he made through out the short journey before he became the youngest Billionaire in the world. The story are very much straight forward but well written. The acting are superb, notably Jesse Eisenberg. Overall, it's very well made and certainly this film are my Top 3 for 2010 alongside Black Swan and Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment