Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Utsukushii Rinjin [2011]


This is really good stuff, I'm loving it. Im at 5th episode (10th aired completely in Japan). Its thriller-drama. A beautiful stranger coming into perfectly happy family, wreck it for some personal reason.

I'm a big fan of Nakama Yukie, but she rarely have a good drama in recent years. This time she's on a bit different role, she is a mysterious beautiful new neighbour, an antagonist. Suit her well and she's out -standing.
The aspect I loving most about this drama, how they setup and panning out the storyline. the first 10 minute are good enough to fascinate me. ending of every episode will leave me some questions and great anticipation for the next episode. a lot of twists (though many twists made it cliche)

im not overhyping it, but i think i miss a very good JDrama for more than a year now.. the last one ive really enjoyed it are Mother [2010].

No comments:

Post a Comment